Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Without Facebook

Two days already.. i didn't open my page.
Here is my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/norain.mohamad

I'm not hypocrite to says that i don't want to open my page. But i have something to do with my job. When i have FB, i always open my page and sees my friends latest news and write some comments on my friends wall.

Just one day left.. So on thursday i can open my page.. really miss it.
But i know someone wrote in my wall and says.." ha...bestnyer main fb"
Yes Najib.. i knew it.... i can see lah...

Now i know... Facebook.. important to me... Not addicted but need it. WHY?

COUSE OF... FRIENDS... FRIENDS.. GAMES...

Ha..ha.. I love game in facebook
Especially PETVILLE and ZOO WORLD..
Previously i played FISHVILLE AND FARMVILLE..
But this two game need daily updates.. So i can't update it everydays..
So i just stopped to play that game and just concentrate on two games only..

I can't wait... to see my pets and zoo...
Really can't wait...

True expression from deep inside my heart and feeling

(Hiks... Out of grammar... quite long didn't write in english.. lots of mistakes)

No comments:

Lama meninggalkan dunia blogger

Assalamualaikum.. Alhamdulillah masih wujud blog ini yang lama sangat ditinggalkan... Dunia blogger yang satu masa dahulu memang menjadi min...